It’s that time of year again when you need to fire up your air conditioner. Perhaps you haven’t checked on it since the end of the season last year and maybe it’s time for a little maintenance. For optimal performance, you should have your air conditioner inspected, cleaned and serviced at least once per year. Keep your air-conditioner maintained and you’ll not only save money on energy, but you’ll also extend its lifespan, saving money on costly early replacement.
Additionally, the filter in your HVAC system should be changed at least twice a year – once just before the heating season begins and once before the cooling season begins. Be sure to replace the filter with a new filter that has the same airflow rating.
Peter Needham Electrical and HVAC takes care of all things related to air conditioning. Here’s a list of what Peter can do for you:
- 24 Hour Cooling Emergency Service
- Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning
- Preventative Air Conditioner Maintenance Check
- New Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Repair and Service
- Freon Check and Top-up
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
- Nest Thermostat Installation
And remember, Peter has a 10% senior discount. So, don’t sit and sweat, give Peter a call and let him take care of your air.