Safe Extension Cord UseJune 21, 2020
Air Conditioning TroubleshootingJuly 4, 2020
Summer is here and you’re kids are anxious to get in the pool. Before you let them do that, there are some things about your pool and electricity that you should consider. You may be a new pool owner or an old pro at pool ownership, nevertheless, pool safety should be your number 1 concern. Here are some questions to ask yourself when it comes to your pool and electrical safety:
- Is your pool’s pump properly plugged into a grounded and GFI protected outlet?
- If you have a built in pool with a light, is the light functioning properly?
- When was the last time you had an inspection done of all of the electrical connections for your pool?
- Do you keep other electrical cords and electrically operated devices at least 10 feet away from the pool?
- Only battery operated devices should be anywhere near it.
- Is your pool positioned in an area of your yard which is underneath power lines?
If you are unsure of the safety of your pool’s electrical equipment, give Peter a call for an inspection. You should have an electrical inspection done yearly to properly maintain your pool and it’s electrical connections. Peter can even connect your pool lighting. He is a pro with any outdoor electrical work you need.
Be safe and don’t take chances! Call Peter Needham today! 781.396.4800